Care Associates Network (CARE) is a comprehensive, Provider owned organization. This structure allows Network Providers (Members) to collectively direct the goals of the Network. CARE’s primary mission is to negotiate managed care contracts on behalf of itsMembers. Additionally, the Network provides assistance with clinical development and other business relationships that may benefit Network Providers. Ultimately, CARE is the connection between its Members and Managed Care Organizations.
- Continuous Provider representation to Managed Care Organizations
- Insurance contract negotiations
- Management of contracts
- Complete all Credentialing and re-credentialing requests
- Communicate Managed Care updates
- Assistance with clinical program development
- Tracking of payer utilization and hospital re-admissions
- Facility staff training and support
- Support with claims payments resolution
- With the clinical, operational and contractual expertise of the well-seasoned staff, CARE serves as a valuable resource for its Members.
It Makes Good Business Sense